Saturday, February 4, 2012

THE REAL YOU

THE REAL YOU



We live in a world where judgment has become our way of life. People are judged for the way they look, for their family, for whatever the did and for whoever they are, just to name but a few. It took me a long time before i learnt that its okay to be whom i am.

I spent too many years apologizing for being me. I spent too many years trying to satisfy other people in order to feel accepted. I spent too many years sarrounded by people who knew me by whom i was pretending to be, but not the real me. I let those judgements get into me and define me. I hated myself and thought that i was brought to this world to suffer. I felt little and unwanted.

I know this topic is not deeply discussed, but judgements are everywhere. At work, at home, in our society and in the media. Some stay in a toxic relationship because their partners has made them believe that they are not worth anybody else. Some agree to dangerous diets just to look like somebody else other than themselves. Some live in shame for the rest of their lives for something they did dacades ago.

My massage from me to you is that you are a unique, magnificent, wonderful, ireplaceble human being. Your coming to this world was carefully planned and is full of purpose! Whatever you did in the past or whatever it is that you are being judged for has no bearing nor meaning to whom you really are. Your mistakes are there to shape you into an even wiser human being. Your looks are the best just the way you are.

Be yourself and celebrate who you are. By doing so you will let those around you get to know your soul. Your soul is who you REALY are! Those who will choose to be around you will choose the real you, not your jaw line, your weight or height.  They will choose the real you, not your mistakes. They will choose the real you. YOUR SOUL. That is a gift and your life will be REAL.

Have a wonderful week. I send you nothing but Love

Grace:)


No comments:

Post a Comment